No news is ... well, no news! So when there is news we'll have our people call your people.
Until then enjoy a quick bit of humor from one of our favorites, Sloane Tanen. She is a comic genius. Pick up her book "Hatched" for more of the same.
(Caption: The prospect of 9 months without drinking, smoking, coffee, Zoloft, or sushi had scared the bejesus out of Mavis. But pregnancy was turning out to be heaven.)
(Caption: With Helen 8 months pregnant and having to pee every 11 minutes, Roland saw no other way to get anywhere on time.)



3 comments:
Well I just KNEW you would love that book, Ames. Got funnnier the longer your pregnancy lasted too, didn't it??? Right now you're probably wondering why you doidn't just lay an egg like so many of the other girls were doing!?! BTW, I don't have "people"...I only have me...wait, maybe I AM a "people"....now I am very confused.....
One of these days I'll post a comment on Amy's, Holly's or Kellie's blog BEFORE Momilage...
Amy, love the belly - can't wait to meet the little one. Here's hoping all goes well.
Love,
Boo
I am laughing my guts out right now! I am so glad there is no news because my people have really been dropping the ball lately and I am sure that I would not have gotten the message. You know how it is....
Post a Comment