Yeah, we know we’ve been slow to update & post some pics of her highness. But I’m going to play the “just gave birth” card for a free pass on this one. Anyone who has created, birthed and then attempted recovering from birthing a 10-pound baby will give you the list of reasons why I'm justified in loafing around for 2 weeks before posting anything. I think all of that combined with her refusal to recognize night as the time when the Oakeson family SLEEPS has taken its toll. Things are looking up a little now and I am starting to believe that it won't be like this forever. Aaron & I just may be able to get back to our crazy work schedules including his regular 14 hour workday. And I just might set foot back in the beloved gym sometime before Christmas! Here's hoping!
.
So here is what you all really want -- pictures of our benevolent dictator. Sorry she is sleeping in all of them. But she has 3 main activities right now: Eating, Sleeping, Pooping. We didn't think you wanted to see her eating or pooping so this is what you get.
.
Wakin' up is hard to do



7 comments:
Awwww. . .you guys sure do make some gorgeous baby! Congrats all around. :)
Well, I know she doesn't sleep ALL the time, on account of the fact I have personally heard her hollering, but for the most part, she's pretty chill. And, yeah, she and aher dad are pretty good pals. Where's the shot of Aaron with the pink Boppy wrapped around him, just waiting for Nonny to pass Miss Hailey to him? Oh--that's on MY blog! I think she's carrying half her weight in those cheeks. Love all 3 of you! She's a beauty!
What a cute lil scrunch-face. Hope she opens up those eyes sometime and starts lookin around...of course then she'd realize just how insane her parents really are.
Can't wait to squeeze her next week.. love you guys!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA, Baby Pope... hahahahaha!
aaaaahhhhhh....soooooo cute!!!!! The hats looks adorable; even if she does look like a baby pope she's the cutest baby pope out there. I can't wait to hold her again!!
It's so fun being an Aunt! :-)
I'm dying to see her again. I bet she's changed a lot just in the time I've been gone! I think you're going to be good parants.
Post a Comment