December 12, 2007

All we need is just a little patience

Hopefully the Guns-N-Roses fans out there appreciated the title of this post.
-
Seriously though, a little patience is just what we needed. We've hit the 6 week mark & things are going much more smoothly. Hailey is getting into a routine, sleeping a little better and is generally more enjoyable when she is awake. Maybe it's the fact that I feel so much better or that we're sleeping a little more that makes her appear that much more pleasant to us during the waking hours. Maybe it's her beautiful social smile and general progress as a person. Who knows? We're just glad things are better. I don't know how long we could have existed in that whole first month environment.
-
I am finally mailing her birth annoucements off, but for those of you that cannot wait ... more pictures for your viewing pleasure ... and our bragging pleasure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how sweet and beautiful her smile is!! It was so fun watching her interact with you guys last Sunday. I swear Hailey was going to bust out in laughter as she watched Aaron make those funny faces during sacrament. :)

momila said...

She looks more like Amy every day...it's kind of scary..and nice. I just do not know why she always looks so INTENSE when she sleeps? Like she's really working at it?
Love you Monchichi!

Kellie/Joe said...

Yep, that face is 1000% Amy. Can't wait to hear her recite "Froggy 'a courtin." Bet she'll sound like squeaker-mouse.

IAmTheWalrus said...

Can't wait to get back and hold her again. She is so sweet!

Quigley Family said...

Yep, she is definitely beautiful! And she definitely looks like her Mom, but I am totally seeing the Aaron mouth! I guess she just looks like Hailey! Great job guys...how 'bout another one? Just kidding. There are a few things to forget before you can entertain those thoughts again, but it happens. Enjoy today's moments because they are tomorrow's memories! Love you guys! - Aunt Jana