We've had some requests for more pics of our little princess. Today I actually have about 2 minutes to throw a few of them out there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy. I know WE sure do!
.
Even when she's mad, she's pretty sweet. It was a fun 1st Christmas.
8 comments:
oooooohhhhh.....tooo cute!! The last one and the first...must saves! and you can really see the connection twixt mommy & baby Hailey. LOVE those huge hair, um, head bows!! Ames, you're looking great!! Hailey only looks petite in her daddy's arms, she is one chunky baby---we love you all! You got really lucky she is soooo sweet and good.
Gigantic hairbows abound in your home I see. She sure is a sweet lil Moncheechee! And ames, you're looking fantastic, like butter
Oh my gosh, your little girl is so cute!! I LOVE, yup capital love, seeing your pics of your little girl. She looks like she is a spoiled little girl. :) And a pic of you here and there is okay too.. ha ha love ya Amy!
Hey there! I miss hearing about you guys from Matt! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Congrats about going back to the gym. It's always great feeling like your old self post baby. It's so fun checking up on you and your cute family!
Amy-
It was good to hear from you. I occasionally get updates from old Clarke people (mostly Jeff and Lena) about other old Clarke people. Your baby is adorable, definitely one of the cutest babies I have seen in quite a while. I too feel your pain of having additional baby weight to lose, although, I do have to say that you look fabulous. I really don't have an excuse for the extra 10-15 lbs I have to lose, my son is 16 months old. I will check your blog often to see what is new with you.
Amy, it truly is amazing who you find in the blog world! I just wanted to tell you that your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you! Last time I saw you guys, you were pregnant. I hope that all is well!
I will check your blog often now and try to keep up with you and your cute family!
Melissa (English) Galloway!
She's such a cutie and looks sooo much like you!! Looks like motherhood is treating you well. You look great! I'm glad I can keep contact with you and see how you are all doing. I miss ya at work, but would do the same thing if I could! Keep in touch.
-Kristina
Love the bows!!! Hailey is sooooo cute and sooooo much fun!! You and Aaron are such great parents and are great examples in our lives. We love you guys!!! :)
-Laura & Isaac
Post a Comment