July 09, 2008

"Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other." --Ed Howe

With the new arrival of B&B's sweet little Braden, I was astonished at how tiny and delicate he was. Hailey was never that small -- at least on the outside. But it got me to thinking about how Hailey will never be this small again ...

... which is wonderful ... and makes me painfully sad all at the same time.

.

But then again, I may never be as small again either which is almost as painful!

6 comments:

ZKLP said...

yeah, i got sick of food blogging after 2 posts. lame. i'm glad you found us! i need me some baby hailey stat!! i love that girl. hope y'all are doing fabulous and i hope you don't mind me stalking your blog now that i know you are here! wahoo!

Momila said...

Ames, you don't seriously wnat to weigh 9 lbs 5 oz again, do you? I know that some super models are working to get back to their birthweight, but babe, you just wouldn't look healthy at that weight....I know, looking at Braden makes us look at Hailey and Anna and think "where did the year go?! We have to savor every moment!

B^4 said...

Yeah, Braden is growing, Brooklyn is getting sassy... life goes on. Here's an idea, have another one! ;)

Shalise said...

Amy-
I found your blogging being bored and searching for blogs of people i might know i know weirdo!! Well, i found you:)

How are you doing? So you have a new little one! She is darling.. i would love to stay in touch.

Chat later,
Shalise (veenendaal) Benjamin

Melissa said...

Ha ha! I hear you about not being that small again! My pork chop of a baby was 9lbs!

IAmTheWalrus said...

Love the pics of Hailey and Anna! Seems to be lots of pork around. Congratulations in advance on the run. I know you'll make it!

Love,
Pops