Ohhhhh you are gonna pop! Don't fall on anything sharp! You look so cute even though you don't feel like it. What is the official due date again? Maybe the 18th per chance? Thanks for the comment. I think that means you get a jar of pickles!
I...can't...believe...you posted this picture. You broke the pact, like 5 times over. Now everyone is going to think I'm a beetch for NOT posting pix of my naked belly ten years from now when Joe and I have kids. I hate you so much I could just spit, but saliva is gross so I wont.
I am beyonf shock and awe that you would post this photo!! You're officially beyond the dork stage of impending parenthood--which you reached by going to Fetal Fotos...actually, you look maaaahvelous.....even tho we al know you did this JUST FOR KELLIE!!! BE sure to take one more before little McKyrie comes!!! Love all 3 of you!!
5 comments:
Ohhhhh you are gonna pop! Don't fall on anything sharp! You look so cute even though you don't feel like it. What is the official due date again? Maybe the 18th per chance? Thanks for the comment. I think that means you get a jar of pickles!
I...can't...believe...you posted this picture. You broke the pact, like 5 times over. Now everyone is going to think I'm a beetch for NOT posting pix of my naked belly ten years from now when Joe and I have kids. I hate you so much I could just spit, but saliva is gross so I wont.
I am beyonf shock and awe that you would post this photo!! You're officially beyond the dork stage of impending parenthood--which you reached by going to Fetal Fotos...actually, you look maaaahvelous.....even tho we al know you did this JUST FOR KELLIE!!!
BE sure to take one more before little McKyrie comes!!!
Love all 3 of you!!
PREGO!
you're HUGE!
Post a Comment