The last 3 things I purchased:
- Del Taco lunch for Aaron ... gross!
- An outfit for Miss Hailey
- A haircut .
The last 3 songs I downloaded: Honestly, don't remember. It's been that long! .
The last 3 places I visited:
- My parents
- Bear Lake
- Cabin w/ Oakesons .
My 3 favorite movies:
- Waiting for Guffman
- Soapdish or maybe Clueless?
- American Beauty What varied taste I apparently have! .
My 3 favorite possessions:
- Rental Props ... anything that brings in the $$$$ :)
- The 4-wheelers/Dirt Bikes ... now I just need some time to ride!
- iPod .
3 things I can't live without:
- My hubby!
- My Hailey!
- Exercise .
My 3 wishes:
- Happiness and health for my family
- Peace
- More endurance ... physical and spiritual .
3 things I haven't done yet:
- Visited somewhere they don't speak English
- Eaten sushi, seriously.
- Snowboarding .
My 3 favorite dishes:
- Any kind of fabulous baked something with chocolate in it
- Most of the "grilled cheese of the day" at Citrus Grill -- esp. Apple & Brie
- Buca salad with x-tra dressing .
3 celebs I'd want to hang out with:
- James Taylor
- Nicholas Cage
- David Sedaris, especially if he brought his sister Amy! .
3 things that freak me out:
- Of course, anything happening to my sweet husband & baby!
-Bad teeth
- Socialism .
3 things I'm good at:
- Trivia games
- Entertaining a 9 month old
- Apparently making some quality milk ... Have you seen the size of my kid!? .
3 things I'm currently coveting:
- My old body
- Babies who take really long naps
- A bigger place / Some great dirt to build on about 10 steps from this place. .
3 bloggers I tag
- Kellie
- Crumps
- Holly



6 comments:
Loved this!
And you do have mad parenting skills of a 9 month old--she thinks you're hilarious!
& I take 100% responisbility for instilling the fear of bad teeth in all 5 of you guys. Seriously, tho, what do you look at first in someone you meet? Eyes and teeth!! We could never live in the UK!
Love you!
Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I love the super man outfits. You guys rock.
That picture is SO Hailey! Who knew you were afraid of socialism? And would like to hang out with Nicholas Cage?
Love,
Pops
Socialism? What are you, from the 70s? Oh...right. You're old. you tag ME? I feel so blessed. What does tag mean?
UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG!!!
You haven't had sushi? You do realize that this means I'm going to have to bring you a fried Harajuku roll from Shogun.
Yes, sushi can be fried, and it is DELICIOUS.
Post a Comment